Brayton Construction has a full-time, in-house staff of professionals dedicated solely to providing our clients with a full spectrum of pre-construction services.
Though our services vary based on project delivery method, market requirements and our unique client needs, what doesn’t vary are the results —detailed, accurate and complete data up front, allowing for comprehensive, informed decision-making, cost control and schedule adherence.
Pre-Construction Services Include:
- Budget development
- Value engineering
- Coordination and analysis of competitive bids
- Schedule and phasing development
Unlike many others, Brayton Construction has taken the approach to have each project manager handle the entire project from start to finish.
This allows the project manager to be fully involved and truly understand the entire scope of the project. This also allows for identification of challenges before commencing construction. If an estimator was involved, critical information could be missed from pre-construction to construction, these conversation gaps are mitigated because multiple departments are not handling the project. During construction, the stages are maintained by both the project manager and site superintendent.
Construction services include:
- Site Safety Audits
- Daily Site Supervision
- Schedule Management and Progress Monitoring
- Budget Management
- Change Order Management
- Site Meetings with Brayton, Owner/ Owner Representative, Architect and other firms.
- Material Procurement
- Document Coordination- Request for Information if the situation cannot be mitigated on site, and submittals of product data, shop drawings, and samples.
- Punch List
- Turnover of Project to the Owner
- Post-Construction Services Include:
- Project Warranty Procedures – both GC and Subcontractor
- Project Closeout Documents – Warranty, Operations & Maintenance Manuals, As-Built Drawings, and Attic Stock
- Coordinate training of required systems
- One- year warranty project walk through